It’s hardly possible to get injured on the 480TRAINER, for it’s a non-impact machine. This means that the movements during the workout are carried out slowly and evenly. Therefore they do not impact the joints.
Also muscle pain is uncommon, due to the constant muscle tension during the workout on the 480TRAINER. Muscle pain may occur because stuck or shortened muscles are stretched. This usually occurs if, due to an inactive lifestyle or a wrong posture, the body is not balanced anymore. By stretching, the normal posture is restored. So the muscle pains are just positive aches, benefiting the body.
With regular training on the 480TRAINER, intensive or top athletes will have a much better stamina when practising all other sports such as football, hockey, running, tennis or martial arts. With a trained muscle mass, their oxygen intake will be more substantial, thus improving their endurance during training and competition. You can exercise longer and harder before acidifying.
- Improves endurance by 72 percent.
- Improves muscle strength dynamically by 9.7 percent.
- Improves muscle strength statically by 5.2 percent.
- Improves the absorption of oxygen by 3.5 percent.
- Decreases the body fat percentage by 3.5 percent.
- Improves blood circulation in capillaries and veins. A healthy circulatory system is critical for the essential oxygen and nutrients in the body, and for the elimination of waste.. This is perhaps the main advantage of the 480TRAINER for your body. Regular workout on the 480TRAINER helps prevent diseases and disabilities.
- Strengthens the power in the legs, abdominals, arms, back, chest and shoulder girdle.
- Increases strength in daily activities like climbing stairs, cycling, lifting groceries or a sprint to the bus / train.
- Requires minimal time investment: 3x per week 8 minutes, or 24 minutes per week. That’s a significant time saving on regular 1.5 to 2 hours fitness training, 3 times per week. That equates to 4.5 to 6 hours per week.
- Stimulates all muscle groups simultaneously, in contrast to the gym, where usually only one muscle group is involved and limited groups of muscles are approached.
- Results in a large calorie consumption of 800-1200 kcal during the 8 minute workout. How large is dependent on the intensity and body composition, including the post-combustion.
- Results in high oxygen consumption. Also people who regularly work out, will increase their oxygen consumption.
- Normalizes cholesterol and blood pressure.